Dr. Mennen Gallas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mennen Gallas?

January 31st, 2015

Very professional! Confident with his results! I did a mommy make over and he did a great job!! I love my body!!

November 19th, 2014

fantastic experience

Dr. Gallas and his staff were so professional. He took time with me and made me feel like I was the most important patient to him. The results of my surgery- breast implants and tummy tuck are FANTASTIC. I get compliments all the time. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

November 5th, 2013

NOT RECOMMEND

In 2009 I had a tummy tuck and lipo that left me with 'dog ears' he wanted to charge me an additional $750 for his poor work. Check web sites almost NO doctor charges for dog ears! Or $5,000 then lowered it to 3,500 (he would do work in his new clinic)to include redo of my poor lipo suction, that left me with bulges on hips, pelvis and stomach above naval and huge waistline, no body contouring. It has been 4 yrs. I was scared to let him work on me again. His demeanor changed very much saying he could not please everybody and just disinterested!, his staff was the one to tell me I had 'dog ears' not him, Finally I got the nerve up to just get dog ears done as I do not trust his skills. I called the office to make appt. THEY NEVER called back. That was enough I am having my work done by German Newell. He includes 1.Complimentary Home nurse visit 1.Comp. massage, vitamins, compression garment. Not offered by Gallas for a major surgery!

December 28th, 2015