A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meno Lueders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meno Lueders, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueders graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Lueders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lueders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meno E. Lueders practice?
Dr. Meno Lueders practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.