A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meno Lueders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meno Lueders, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueders graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Lueders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meno Ernst Lueders MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Meno E. Lueders practice?
- Dr. Meno Lueders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meno Lueders practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.