A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mente Flores Dalere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mente Flores Dalere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mente Flores Dalere, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores Dalere graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Flores Dalere has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mente Flores Dalere MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mente Flores Dalere practice?
- Dr. Mente Flores Dalere has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mente Flores Dalere practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Clarkston Pediatricians.