A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woldeyohannes
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woldeyohannes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldeyohannes graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Woldeyohannes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes practice?
- Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes has 1 office location.
Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.