Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Mentesinot Woldeyohannes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2013

Most important test missing..

I went to this Dr. not believing the one negative review on this site, but when I had my appointment, I could believe the things the woman on here said are true. The Doctor was nice to me, but very impatient with his staff in front of me. THe office told me my that my appointment would only last 30 minutes, and I wouldn't have minded the very lengthy extra time he took if I didn't end up being late for my work AND if he had used some common sense during my appointment. He did effectively treat my bronchial cough (which EVERYONE was having from the flu) with an antibiotic. Unfortunately, he did a huge amount of unnecessary tests for symptoms I was not even experiencing. I told him a few times that I had been feeling exhausted and that my period had stopped. He never thought to order a pregnancy test in my blood work, nor told me to get one if my period had still not started within a few days. I called my OB and got the test done through them, and the result was positive for pregnancy. I called and told the office that the reason my cycle had stopped was (duh), I was pregnant. THe Dr. or the nurses never called to to congratulate or to follow up with my initial visit.

March 5th, 2012

Dr Woj. is the best.

I have been this man's patient for over 20 years when he first joined the practice. He has always been above board professional, helpful and caring. He has always gone out of my way to make myself and other family members that went to him comfortable and cares deeply about our health. I love the man and he will be missed when retired.

April 8th, 2011

compassionate respectful manner

Dr. Woldeyohannes has been my physician for 5 years. There is an in office lab, so it saves me an extra trip to a lab for blood work. I have never minded waiting for an appointment because the office is comfortable, and located in a beautifully treed park; and I know that if I am waiting it is because the Doctor is giving his time to patients, and when it is my turn, I get full attention to my questions. I never feel as if Dr.'s or staff are trying to make a quota. English is Dr. W's third or fourth language; he understands me perfectly and I have learned to understand his accent. He is compassionate,thorough and takes my concerns seriously. I have family who also see Dr. Woldeyohannes and was especially glad to have him through our Mother's extended illness and hospitalization. He really helped us understand and communicate with specialists.

February 11th, 2011

What a joke!

I have seen this doctor for 4 yrs, since my doc in the same office died. He still does not know my name and calls me by another woman's name. Yes I corrected him for 2 yrs before I gave up and ignored it. He does not like to be questioned. He gets frazzled easily. He's always running behind, so he has to hurry through your appt. Can't really understand him to well...his English heavily accented. Don't ask and he wont get mad. He is correct, even when he tells you to break a capsule in 2 to reduce the dose.He actually told me that he did not care if the medicine was helping me, I was not taking it correctly. Although, he prescribed it that way about 3 yrs ago???? Then he told me "Don't argue with me or find another doctor. How much do you want 20 or 40 mg?" I said 40 and then he slammed his receiver down and hung up on me. NO Bedside Manner!

November 14th, 2010

DR. Woldeyohannes is fantastic the best most competent knowledgeable doctor ive ever had i have always had great experiences with him and the staff and facilty is top notch great lab lots of modern computer and diagnostic equipment you wont be disappointed with him

March 17th, 2017