A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merab Krikhely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merab Krikhely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merab Krikhely, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikhely graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Krikhely has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krikhely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merab D. Krikhely practice?
Dr. Merab Krikhely practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.