A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merab Krikhely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merab Krikhely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merab Krikhely, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikhely graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Krikhely has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merab Krikhely MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merab Krikhely practice?
- Dr. Merab Krikhely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merab Krikhely practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.