Learn more about Dr. Merab Krikhely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merab Krikhely, Vice Chair, Mount Sinai Brooklyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krikhely
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krikhely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merab Krikhely, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikhely graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Krikhely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merab Krikhely MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merab Krikhely practice?
- Dr. Merab Krikhely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merab Krikhely practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.