Dr. Meraj Siddiqui Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Meraj Siddiqui?

August 8th, 2016

Professional Pricey Doctor

Dr. Siddiqui seems to care about patients and also appears to have knowledge of pain treatments. Not all that friendly but willing to treat anyone in need.

April 13th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. Very efficient and caring

September 14th, 2015

Wants to put pain pump in every visit. I don't understand why he pushes this. Gets upset if you can't understand his accent from Middle East . Didn't feel very cared for or important.

June 24th, 2015

General overall

My situation was and is comp!icated but also thisthis is what I have found over years. Live in small town and too many patients need him. That's the BIG problem

January 16th, 2014

I must agree w/the other reviews

I find this doctor to be totally disconnected.. and in my case, untrustworthy.. I was told by the doctor during my visit with him at the CV facility, that I had to wait weeks for another appointment, which had to take place in Batesville, because the CV location didn't have the proper equipment he needed.. Only to then show up in Batesville, sit in his waiting room for 2-1/2 hours.. and then have the procedure I was waiting to have performed, performed without the equipment I was told was "required".. I feel I was lied to initially, and that the second visit which with Travel, cost me 5 hours off work and hundreds of dollars in extra charges.. In the doctors brief presence.. He was rude and condescending, refusing to answer a few simple questions, basically, acting as though if I wasn't even there.. There was no follow-up by him or his office to see if the procedure provided me any relief.. I am curious how he still practices with that approach. If the system here would have allowed, most the ratings would have been no stars, cause there was no interaction or evidence of concern for my condition or even comment to justify, when I directly asked why I had waited weeks for nothing.

May 16th, 2011

Always a LONG wait, sometimes hours. He doesn't well to the patient, thinks he knows all. Impossible to talk to DR aside from visits, no messages ever seem to get through, office takes forever to return any calls

April 6th, 2011

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!

As the last reviewer stated it's " his way or the highway". He doesn't seem to think his patients are intelligent enough to know whether or not their condition has improved. For example he just insisted that per cutaneous discectomy was exactly what my husband needed, unfortunately we consented, he did the procedure and my husbands' pain got worse. Prior to the procedure his biggest pain issue was standing and walking, no pain from raising his leg while sitting. Post op his standing/walking issues were minimally improved if at all. He could however raise his leg while sitting with little to no pain(exactly as he had pre-op! Sidiqui claimed that my husband had not been able to do it pre op! Obviously my husband knew better as did I. I was present for every visit and am a nurse. He apparently thought we were too ignorant to remember the original problem. Now it seems that based on his increased pain and parasthesia, Dr. Sidiqui's nifty new toy his neurologist says his spine is weak and unstable in the area where disc material was removed! Can you say Quack boys & girls? On a positive note, his staff is very kind, helpful and friendly!

March 30th, 2011

They never have my information every visit they get some other patient confused with me. One visit they give me three different peoples perscription before they got it right. They also never return your calls. And they don't call you if they're running behind when you get there they tell you it will be a 2-4 hour wait.

June 30th, 2009

it's 'his way or the highway" not receptive

October 22nd, 2017