A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merce Jorda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merce Jorda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merce Jorda, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorda graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jorda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merce Jorda MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Merce Jorda practice?
- Dr. Merce Jorda has 1 office location.
Dr. Merce Jorda practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pathologists.