A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedeh Baghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedeh Baghai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baghai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedeh Baghai MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practice?
- Dr. Mercedeh Baghai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aitkin, MN.
See Torrance Surgeons.