A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedeh Baghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedeh Baghai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baghai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baghai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practice?
Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aitkin, MN.
See Torrance Surgeons.