A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedeh Baghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedeh Baghai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baghai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baghai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baghai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedeh Baghai MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practice?
- Dr. Mercedeh Baghai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mercedeh Baghai practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.