A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mercedes Fernandez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Fernandez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Adalgisa Fernandez MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes A. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Fernandez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.