Dr. Mercedes Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mercedes Schultz?

September 24th, 2013

Great doctor!

i love Dr. Goebel! it's weird to see the bad comments on her, but I think it may be from the old practice she was at. Being at the new office she's in, she's been great! any question i have, she's able to answer, and given that i see her every month, she's tried her hardest to remember little details that I've told her, off topic ones too. She's very sweet, and she has a sense of humor, which is also pretty good too. PS. her bedside manner is great!

May 9th, 2013

Great doctor!! She spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I love the office staff and it is like a family atmosphere.

February 20th, 2012

BIG MISTAKE!!!

THIS OFFICE IS HORRIBLE AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK OR REFER ANYONE THERE! THE OB-GYN WAS VERY RUDE AND DID NOT SHOW ANY CARE AT MY VISIT. SHE IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. DO NOT GO TO THE OFFICE!

July 29th, 2010

No bedside manner

when I left I felt like I did not know anymore than when I arrived. She told me the problem which I knew but did not explain anything. Then she scheduled the next app way out and did not explain that procedure just gave me pamphlets. No explanations and no urgency. The nurse did not even seem to know what she wanted. Then she forgot to call in my script too to top it off.

October 18th, 2016