Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mercedes Lat
Dr. Mercedes Lat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, NY. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lat is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital Mary's Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway Campus. Dr. Lat has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mercedes Lat has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mercedes Lat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.
Dr. Martha Smith
Kingston, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Casey Rosen-Carole
Kingston, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alison Sullivan
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Kingston, NY 0.01 mi13