A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mercedes Martinez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Higher Institute of Medical Sciences Santiago de Cuba. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Martinez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes Martinez practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Martinez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Pediatric Surgeons.