A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Rudelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Rudelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudelli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudelli graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Palisadesmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Nancy Rudelli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes N. Rudelli practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Rudelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Rudelli practices Psychiatry near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Psychiatrists.