A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Mount Clemens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Pamela Webster DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes P. Webster practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Webster practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.