A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Mount Clemens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Pamela Webster DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes P. Webster practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Webster practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.