A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merchline Riddlesberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddlesberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riddlesberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merchline Riddlesberger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddlesberger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Riddlesberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merchline Mills Riddlesberger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Merchline M. Riddlesberger practice?
- Dr. Merchline Riddlesberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Merchline Riddlesberger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.