A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Adams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Adams, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Evelyn Adams MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith E. Adams practice?
- Dr. Meredith Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Adams practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.