A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Adams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Adams, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Evelyn Adams MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith E. Adams practice?
- Dr. Meredith Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Adams practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.