A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Allen Abbott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Meredith Abbott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Abbott practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.