A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Abbott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Allen Abbott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Meredith Abbott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Abbott practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.