A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Atkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Ann Atkinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Meredith Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Atkinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Nephrologists.