A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Barad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Barad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Barad, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barad graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Barad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Jewel Barad MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith J. Barad practice?
- Dr. Meredith Barad has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Barad practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists and Redwood City Pain Management Doctors.