Dr. Meredith Bennet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Bennet?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 10th, 2011

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

We saw Dr. Bennet when I brought my 2 year old to Quick Care on the weekend for a possible ear infection. She was BY FAR the worst Dr. I have ever seen for myself or any of my kids. She was HORRIBLE with children and was actually annoyed that my 2 year old started talking when she did. She also told me that he might have an ear infection but that there was some ear wax in the way so she couldn't tell. She said" It isn't worth it for me to remove it just continue giving him Advil." We had to bring him to his regular Dr. on Monday for him to actually care to look further and then when we got him on antibiotics he was finally back to normal. She is AWFUL.

January 9th, 2016