A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Berger, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Berger, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith M Berger MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Meredith M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Meredith Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Berger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Internists and Midlothian Endocrinologists.