Dr. Meredith Bowen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Bowen?

Dr Bowen is simply the best!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr Bowen has been my physician for a little more than two years. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, and is a great listener. Her bedside manner is second to none. She truely CARES about ALL of her patients. I have a lot of things on my "Medical Plate " currently and she's had most of the answers to my questions.concerning my medical care. Footnote: The only reason I am rating her FIVES on this survey is because the highest rating on this site is FIVE...can't give her a SIX.

Dr. Bowen is the BEST!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Bowen is the best! I have never before met a physician who so clearly cares about and actually listens to her patients! I adore her & my husband had the opportunity to experience her expertise first hand, today as well. When he began telling me about how wonderful the doctor he saw was, I immediately knew he was talking about Dr. Bowen. I refuse to see anyone else! She is simply spectacular! Every doctor should strive to be like Dr. Bowen!

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. Bowen is very professional but also extremely comforting and easy to talk to. She has never made me feel as though she was rushing through my visits, but has always shown genuine interest towards my concerns and overall well-being.

Never laugh at your patient

Posted on September 1st, 2014

While Dr. Bowen was a great evaluator of my complaint, she was quite demeaning when she laughed at my suggestion of treatment.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017