A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Brooks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Brooks, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith R Brooks MD and MPH is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith R. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Meredith Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Brooks practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Anesthesiologists and Menlo Park Pain Management Doctors.