A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Brooks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Brooks, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith R Brooks MD and MPH is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith R. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Meredith Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Brooks practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Anesthesiologists and Menlo Park Pain Management Doctors.