A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Byington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Byington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Byington, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Byington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Byington practice?
Dr. Meredith Byington practices Pediatrics near Crandall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Crandall Pediatricians.