Dr. Meredith Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Adams?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Adams?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 15th, 2017

Save your time and money

I was referred to Dr. Adams by a colleague. What a waste. I had resisted pain management in the past, trying alternative methods. When I couldn't take it anymore, and the specialist felt it was the last resort, I went. She got the condition I had wrong, didn't exam me, and prescribed a medication with side effects that would conflict with another medical condition. In addition, while I am not a doctor, I couldn't even find this medication as being used for my condition. Her solution? Tylenol. A hefty copay, time for a visit, and she recommends Tylenol that even the referring doctor said wouldn't help (and it wasn't, because I was trying it). Don't bother.

September 12th, 2017

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.