A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist, is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughty Davenport graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Doughty Davenport has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center Hays
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport practice?
- Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Doughty Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kyle, TX.
See Kyle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.