A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Driscol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driscol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driscol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Driscol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Driscol graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Driscol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Driscol MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Driscol practice?
- Dr. Meredith Driscol has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Driscol practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.