A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Beaufort Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith E Mitchell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith E. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Meredith Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Mitchell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Okatie, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC.
See Okatie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.