Dr. Meredith Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
appointments
I really like Dr. Mitchell and her nurse and have been going for 3 years. I have referred people to her. I would be going back but I have left THREE messages to try to make an appointment and have had no return call.

October 15th, 2015
Excellent Choice
I've recently moved to the Bluffton area from out of state. The most difficult decision in moving to a new area, was finding Doctors. I found Dr. Meredith Mitchell to be compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend her services. In addition, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

August 13th, 2015
Recommend to friends
Dr. Mitchell and staff were friendly, efficient and helpful.

June 27th, 2013
Invested
Dr. Mitchell was a God sent. She was very supportive of my all natural birthing plan. I started showing extrem signs of preeclampsia and Dr. Mitchell tested me to make sure instead of guessing. She knew. How important my birth plan was to me. She had EVERY excuses to pressure me into a c-section but she didn't. She was 100% honest with me about what would cause me to have an emergency c-section and let me make my own choices. I had extremely scary high blood pressure from preeclampsia but was able to have a vaginal delivery. I honestly feel if I had gone to Navel I would have ended up with a c-section instead of just an epidural. She took the time to explain how the epidural could help lower my blood pressure but NEVER forced me to do anything. I went 16 hours of labor with my hypnobirthing but after my blood pressure went too high so I got the epidural and was able to get my blood pressure down to a safer level and rest for 4 hours before I had my son (only had to push 20 minutes). I am so grateful to have been under Dr. Mitchell's care. Even though my birth story wasn't the way I wanted it, I still felt like I was in control. I felt very blessed to be well educated in what I wanted and to have Dr. Mitchell. I gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby boy.

June 27th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I had never been to an OB/GYN before and she put me at ease. I ended up having a serious condition requiring a total hysterectomy and she was very caring and supportive. She made all the arrangements with the surgeon's office and had all the information for me when she gave me the diagnosis. Dr. Mitchell personally called me before and after my surgery, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone for minor or major issues. She is very knowledgeable and spends time explaining everything and answering questions.

May 2nd, 2017