A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Heisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Heisey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heisey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Heisey DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Heisey practice?
- Dr. Meredith Heisey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Heisey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.