A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Heisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Heisey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heisey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heisey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heisey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Heisey DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Heisey practice?
- Dr. Meredith Heisey has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Heisey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.