A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Gilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Gilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Gilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Jordan Family Practice of Bourne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meredith P. Gilson practice?
Dr. Meredith Gilson practices Family Medicine near Buzzards Bay, MA.
See Buzzards Bay Family Physicians.