A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Hay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Hay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hay
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Hay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hay graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith A Hay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Hay practice?
- Dr. Meredith Hay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Hay practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.