A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Hay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Hay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Hay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hay graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Alane Hay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Hay practice?
- Dr. Meredith Hay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Hay practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Family Physicians.