A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Holbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Holbrook is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Holbrook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holbrook graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Holbrook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Flambeau Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Holbrook MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Holbrook practice?
- Dr. Meredith Holbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Holbrook practices Psychiatry near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Psychiatrists.