Dr. Meredith Langhorst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Langhorst?

March 4th, 2015

BEWARE Dr. Langhorst does not care for her patients or their well-being. From dishonesty, unnecessary appointments and total lack of professionalism from her and her staff the experience has been dreadful. There are way too many other caring physicians out there to settle.

October 11th, 2013

I thought Dr. Langhorst was fantastic. With this doctor surgery is always the last resort. I think would take a woman doctor over a man doctor any day. Why you ask? Because they truly appear to care about your problem and they also help explain complicated issues very well. I will never forget the day that I had to get a steroid injection from Dr. Langhorst. I was under quite a bit of stress from a procedure that I knew nothing about. Dr. Langhorst helped relive some of my stress by telling me the procedure was not very painful (much like a bee sting). When the injection came she even bent down on her knees to make sure I was ok and relaxed. I have never had such a caring doctor before. Needless to say the injection was not very painful and was much like a bee sting. I fully recovered a few months after the injection. Although my back pain will unfortunately probably return due to disk degeneration, I would return to Dr. Langhorst in a second for any kind of help. Good doctor and I would highly recommend.

July 2nd, 2013

Excellent!

I had a great experience with ML. Her bedside manner was great! Having been to several MDs in the past (especially spinal MDs) it was so nice to see someone who actually seemed to care about my situation. She was attentive and spent time listening to my issues. She also did a great job explaining my options of treatment. I was VERY satisfied with my treatment and my overall experience. I highly recommend ML to anyone.

May 17th, 2012

Not a Good Doc

Be Careful when this doc gives a incorrect diagnosis.

April 18th, 2012

Will not return

Very unprofessional. Received an order for a back brace, but she used the standard order physical therapy format which made it look like she was ordering physical therapy. They told me she always does that. It caused a lot of confusion. Went for non-invasive pain management (not pain medicine or an injection). It was a waste of my time. Wanted an xray before I saw her even though I already had an xray. I refused to pay for a duplicate xray.

March 24th, 2011

Get a second opinion

I was referred to ML by another Orthoindy doctor. She diagnosed me as having "multiple levels of spinal degeneration" and that my MRI looked crappy (or something like that) I asked several different ways if there was ANYTHING I could do to make it better or worse? The only thing that ML suggested would help me would be steroid injections and I could talk to a surgeon. On my leaving the office she said "good luck". That was one month ago. Yesterday I received my second opinion from a well known back/spinal surgeon in town. He looked at the same MRI and I told him the same story I told Meridith (I am or was active and would like to get back to that point, I am not interested in surgery or medication if I can help it, what is the outlook?) And by the way, it was recommended to me that I don't see the dr. that I saw yesterday unless I wanted surgery. I went just because I wanted to see what he had to say. Yesterday's diagnosis was a twice daily Aleve, continue with my newly adopted yoga practice (which I told him has helped me), pilates, aerobic exercise and an appointment with the PT for specific back exercises. He specifically said that he did not recommend steroids or surgery at this time. When I left Meridith's office I was in tears due to her diagnosis. I got almost the exact opposite yesterday as well as the hope I was looking for.

October 2nd, 2017