A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Levine, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Levine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Cindi Levine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith C. Levine practice?
- Dr. Meredith Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Levine practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.