A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Lightfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lightfoot graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lightfoot has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith L Lightfoot MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith L. Lightfoot practice?
- Dr. Meredith Lightfoot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Lightfoot practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists.