A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Loveless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Loveless is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Loveless, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loveless graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Loveless has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Buonanno Loveless MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith B. Loveless practice?
- Dr. Meredith Loveless has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Loveless practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.