A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Lundergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundergan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Lundergan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundergan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Drapkin Lundergan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meredith D. Lundergan practice?
- Dr. Meredith Lundergan has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Lundergan practices Psychiatry near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Psychiatrists.