A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith McDowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith McDowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Borham McDowell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith B. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Meredith McDowell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith McDowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Norwich Obstetricians & Gynecologists.