A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith McDowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith McDowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meredith B. McDowell practice?
Dr. Meredith McDowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Norwich Obstetricians & Gynecologists.