A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Nash is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Nash, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Bea Nash MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith B. Nash practice?
- Dr. Meredith Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Nash practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.