A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Nash is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Nash, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Bea Nash MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith B. Nash practice?
- Dr. Meredith Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Nash practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.