A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Overholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Overholt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Overholt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Taylor Overholt MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith T. Overholt practice?
- Dr. Meredith Overholt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Overholt practices Dermatology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Dermatologists.