A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Regina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Regina, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Regina graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Regina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meredith Regina practice?
Dr. Meredith Regina practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.