A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Regina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Regina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regina
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Regina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Regina, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Regina graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Regina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Regina MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Regina practice?
- Dr. Meredith Regina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Regina practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.