A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Regina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Regina is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Regina, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Regina graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Regina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Regina MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Regina practice?
- Dr. Meredith Regina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Regina practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.