Meredith S Reimer MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

December 13th, 2010
I've been fighting acne for 10 years, and have had bad Dermatoligist experiences in the past; with negative side effects to certain medications. Dr.Reimer made me feel very comfortable and prescribed me a pill and topical gell and has nearly reversed my acne and could not be happier.

August 27th, 2009
The best doctor
The best dermatologist I have ever been to. I am a nurse and I have been to more than 5 dermatologists. She was the best of all 5 put together. Thoughtful, caring, professional. Would never go to anyone else.

August 6th, 2009
I have met with Dr. Reimer several times and each time I have met her I like her even more! She is very caring and will make sure you do not leave her office until you fully understand the situtation and how the treatment will work.

July 13th, 2009
busy mother and teacher
Not impressed at all. Now that I see she only has 2 years experience, I get it. In a hurry, maybe she was too busy trying meet with all her patients, but my skin problem didn't get better. Both appointments I waited and waited and waited. And for the second appointment I waited so long, I had to leave without being seen!! They couldn't have cared less! It was awful.