inactive

Meredith N Richmond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 27th, 2013
Doctor with the Mostest
Dr. Richmond's greatest strength is her understanding of the particular needs and situations of her clients(women 65+). She listens well and informs me of my options and the pros and cons of each. I'm 76 tears old and she doesn't treat me like a child. She is a wonderful physician.

January 19th, 2012
I was totally impressed in every way from my visits with Dr. Richmond. At my first visit she spent about an hour with me and my second visit about 1/2 hour. She addressed all my issues and helped me tremendously and has been the most caring physician I have ever had - she's wonderful.

December 30th, 2011
Bad doctor! Does not want to treat medical complaints - practices defensive medicine

August 18th, 2011
Don't Send Your Parents To Her
She took my Mother off her medications all at once including her anti-depressants and memory patch and didn't follow up quickly enough. My Mom has been in the hospital twice and is still "tailspinning" - not eating and not speaking English anymore...