A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wenger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wenger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Wenger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Michael Wenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wenger practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.