A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Schade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Schade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Schade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Ann Schade MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Schade practice?
- Dr. Meredith Schade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Schade practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.