A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Selleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Selleck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selleck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Selleck, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Selleck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Selleck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith J Selleck MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith J. Selleck practice?
- Dr. Meredith Selleck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Selleck practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Concord, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.