Learn more about Dr. Meredith Selleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Selleck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selleck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selleck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Selleck, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Selleck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Selleck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith J Selleck MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith J. Selleck practice?
- Dr. Meredith Selleck has 1 office location.
Dr. Meredith Selleck practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.