Dr. Meredith Warner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
Shoe Selling and Physical Therapy
Wanted to sell me Flip Flops and go to Physical Therapy. I guess it is just a coincidence that she Sells Flip Flops she designs, and Now has her own Physical Therapist on staff. Felt like a money grab.

August 16th, 2015
Qualtiy Patient Care, Exceptional Orthopedic and Surgical Skills That Simply Cannot Be Beat
Dr. Meredith Warner is truly a remarkable doctor. She brings together knowledge, compassion, experience, and skills to each and every patient under her care. This is why she has such high esteem and credibility both among her current and former patients. Doctors today treat the symptoms of a person's ailments with little more than routine analysis and prescribed remedy, with most times it being a trial and error approach. Not with Dr. Warner, you are valued as a person and then your Orthopedic concerns and course of treatment are addressed afterwards . This is why you will see such well deserved and glowing reports on this physician, not only in this reporting venue but others similar to this one as well. As a former patent of this physician I can attest that you will experience a quality care treatment for your Orthopedic care that you will simply be astounded by. I encourage each and everyone to seek out this doctor for your Orthopedic care and treatment. She is complimented by her five-star exceptional rated staff ready to assist you with patient service that simply cannot be beat, they are that good.

August 21st, 2013
Not very caring!
When I first saw Dr. Warner she seemed like she was pretty caring and understanding. I then mentioned my condition, and she really didn't act like what I had to say meant anything. I was very disappointed at the way she treated me. I have had many health issues for a long time, and have gotten to a point I need a doctor that is going to listen and be compassionate, I did not get that from her, Her staff on the other hand, was wonderful, but she just acted like she was more concerned about what insurance I have and really didn't listen to exactly what is going on with me. I tried to think, we all have good days and bad ones, but that is not it at all. She asked me some questioned which made me feel she wasn't even reviewing my chart, instead she was going by what SHE knows, with out even looking at my x-rays. I don't want someone like that cutting on me, when I can't really get a straight answer from them to begin with. I don't recommend her unless you are looking for someone that has a (I know better then the patient attitude) she may be an excellent surgeon for some, but she is definitely not for me, especially with how serious my conditions are. I also think it is unprofessional by some of the comments she made. I know we are all human and we all make mistakes but I am not willing to take that chance. So, good luck if you decide to see her, because she is sarcastic and cold, and that is not anyone (Excellent surgeon or not I am not allowing her attempt any further kind of treatment on me). Thank-you

May 13th, 2013
Excellent doctor!!!
Dr. Warner and her staff is extremely helpful and caring. Dr. Warner took the time to accurate diagnosis a knee issue with my son - I thought it was a foot issue before the appointment! She is compassionate and kind. I cannot recommend her office highly enough!!! Wonderful experience. Yes, we did have a wait but this is true for any good orthopedic surgeon!

May 3rd, 2013
Disappointing Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Warner for quite a while. At first, her manner just seemed straight forward. After continued exposure I find her to be condensending, unfeeling and just not a very careing person. Not something you would appreciate when your in pain. She is "matter of fact" to the point of rudeness. The injury I had when I first came to her is not much better than it was then. I am very disappointed with the treatment I have received. Now that she is alone in her office, it is almost impossible to get through on their telephone lines. When I call I get a busy signal almost every time. Yesterday I had to call 25+ times to get through..

April 26th, 2013
Always in pain but Dr. Meredith Warner helped me!
I was in pain for a couple of months before I decided to go and see an orthopedic surgeon. I was referred to Dr. Meredith Warner by a friend of mine. Evidently she had just moved to her new clinic off of highland so I was able to enjoy that. I have to say it was like no other doctors office I had ever been to. It is so clean and refreshing. Her team was very friendly and it didn't take long to get the appointment. She really took the time to examine my shoulder and developed a treatment plan I feel has already starting to take effect. I see the lady above was unhappy but it was totally a different experience. “Bo” is no longer there so I only saw Dr. Warner. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. She tells it like it is and doesn't just prescribe things you don’t need.