A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson-Locklear graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Watson-Locklear has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear practice?
- Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Watson-Locklear practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.